Job Description: We are hiring an Accounting Winter Intern to work with our team in Palo Alto, California! This position will provide the opportunity to utilize and develop existing skills at a highly successful and dynamic real estate organization in the Bay Area. The intern will have an opportunity to receive direct supervision from individuals who are CPAs and apply learned accounting skills and knowledge to the workplace. The intern will also collaborate closely with various individuals within the MMCS accounting team. To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate should be organized, detailed oriented, and eager to learn.
Also, we are in a great location - near Caltrain - with good restaurants and shops all within walking distance.
Note: This position will be remote until further notice.
Primary Responsibilities & Objectives:
- Reconcile general ledger accounts
- Assist in general accounting month-end closing procedures
- Assist in FP&A process - Roll forward analysis
- Assist with corporate year-end external audit
- Provide administrative support to accounting team
- May perform other duties as required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, array formulas, etc.) are required
- Thorough and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and written/oral communication skills
- Excellent work habits and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, eager to learn and willing to take on challenges
Qualifications & Education:
- Must be a recent grad or actively enrolled in an undergraduate program with a major in Accounting
Must be flexible to work 30 - 40 hours per week
APPLY HERE: https://jsco.re/atkaw