APPLY HERE: https://grnh.se/828d0dff1us
Manager, Product Analytics
The Poshmark data analytics team is looking for an analytics leader to drive insights, inference data science and analytics to support product and engineering teams. You will have a unique opportunity to build a team of analysts, proactively identify and drive new data initiatives and ultimately shape the product roadmap.
- Conceptualize and lead a range of insights, and ab testing projects to deliver measurable business impact.
- Responsible for providing guidance, day-to-day management and analytics review to the team of analysts on short term and long term projects to inform both day-to-day tactical decisions and long-term strategic vision.
- Build and further develop on product health reporting tools, dashboards and scalable solutions to monitor and quickly react to trends and opportunities
- Collaborate with product development and product management teams to develop testing strategies, followed by end to end implementation with engineering teams.
- Manage and further develop on existing and new analytics solutions to enable rapid experimentation.
- Partner with product, data and engineering teams to advance data capture, logging and reporting capabilities.
- Build deep partnerships with business, product management, and technology leaders
- Interpret and present the findings to company executives and internal stakeholders as needed. Represent the work of the Data team across the company, serving as a bridge, buffer and conduit between technical and non-technical groups.
- Promote a culture of excellence, data driven discussions, healthy skepticism, knowledge sharing, expanding team’s skill set, teamwork, focus on Poshmark’s growth and fun
- Lead, hire, manage and mentor a team of analysts
- Full understanding of Poshmark’s buyer/seller experience and commerce functions, relevant data systems and key short term and long term priorities.
- Gain ownership of and get fully operational on running experimentation for client teams.
- Established good relationships with all direct reports, data teams and client teams.
12+ Month Accomplishments
- Trusted advisor to all key stakeholders. Proactively identifying and driving new data initiatives to deepen product understanding and contribute to product roadmap.
- Further strengthen and build out the buyer experience and commerce product analytics team
- 8+ years of experience in analytics and business intelligence with 2+ years in management and/or leadership capacity
- Hands on experience managing a team of analysts on internal/external delivery of short to long term analytics projects
- Hands on experience working with Big data, ideally clickstream data, in Big data volume sectors such as ecommerce, gaming, social network etc
- Ability to translate and present complex analysis in executive summaries. Excellent communication and project management skills
- Strong understanding of data warehouse and data integration architectures and tools
- Hands-on experience with at least few of the traditional and recent data science and modeling methodologies - experimental design (Multivariate/A-B testing), regression and ML models.
- Experience with querying databases and using statistical computer languages - SQL, Hive, Python, and R. Proficiency will be a strong plus
- Experience in the ecommerce industry is a big plus.
- Someone who shows passion in developing others individually and as a team
- Someone who is passionate, approachable, thoughtful, respectful to our team and customers
- M. S. in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or a related field
Poshmark is a leading social commerce platform for the next generation of retailers and shoppers. Through technology, our mission is to build the world’s most connected shopping experience, while empowering people to build thriving retail businesses. Since launching in 2011, Poshmark has become a vibrant social shopping community with seven million Seller Stylists helping 60 million users discover items they love from over 100 million listings. The company is backed by the world’s leading investment firms including Mayfield
, Menlo Ventures
, GGV Capital
, Inventus Capital
, Uncork Capital
, Union Grove Venture Partners
, Shea Ventures
. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com
, or find us on Instagram
, Twitter, Pinterest
At Poshmark, we’re constantly challenging the status quo and are looking for innovative and passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. We’re disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions and the latest technology to optimize our platform. We’re nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; and 4) embrace your weirdness to accept and empower one another on their own unique journey. We’re invested in our team and community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever.
Here’s what we’ll set you up with:
- A team that is invested in your career growth and training
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience
- Company sponsors up to 100% cost for your health, dental and vision plans and up to 90% for your dependents
- Work alongside world-class talent
- Flexible vacation / paid time off policy
- Parental leave
- Healthy and exciting catered lunches, snacks and beverages offered daily
- Personal style encouraged (or not, whatever you’re in to)
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
APPLY HERE: https://grnh.se/828d0dff1us