APPLY HERE: https://grnh.se/8d50345b1
Are you passionate about enabling data to create value? Are you the type of person who is passionate about enabling intelligence from data? Do you have strong SQL skills, knowledge of a programming language and great attention to detail? We are seeking an Analyst to join our analytics platform team to help deliver business insight, build data pipelines, and ensure the highest quality of data across the organization through our Analytics platforms.
The ideal candidate will bring strong technical skills in data extraction and manipulation from a variety of sources, a strong business mindset for approaching problems, working with an array of different tools and a passion for enhancing and building analytic tools. This is the perfect opportunity for someone to gain valuable experience and enable data driven decisions at a high-growth, mobile commerce company.
- Build different pieces of our BI Models framework - new tables, new dimensions and new measures etc as needed.
- Help build out and maintain analytical tools (Looker, data catalogs, curated sharing platforms, etc.). Contribute to constantly improving best practices.
- Become an expert of the data to help support questions asked by other team members or business partners.
- Ensure high-quality and accurate customer data is delivered into our analytics platform. Troubleshoot and resolve complex data quality issues.
- Utilize API’s to extract data from our BI Model and other 3rd party sources.
- Write and maintain ETL codes for our analytics DB layer to enforce business definitions.
- Periodically re-organize and clean up schemas and tables.
- Develop strong understanding of different areas of the business and the key metrics to measure performance of overall business, Marketplace Operations, Growth, Merchandising and community service group.
- Work with business owners across the organization to understand business requirements and build/update dashboards to deliver business insights.
- Maintain all required documentation.
- B.A./B.S. or equivalent degree with 1-3 years of relevant experience of data support role. Degree in a quantitative data related field is a huge plus.
- Advanced business intelligence and reporting experience with strong critical thinking and project management skills.
- Passionate about building scalable, efficient and well documented business insights frameworks.
- Experience in writing scripts or programs to analyze/validate large data sets.
- Strong debugging skills. Great attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with testing ETLs and knowledge of different Data technology stacks is a huge plus.
- Excellent critical thinking, troubleshooting and analytical problem solving abilities.
- Hands-on experience with defect management tools such as Jira.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Poshmark is a leading social commerce platform for the next generation of retailers and shoppers. Through technology, our mission is to build the world’s most connected shopping experience, while empowering people to build thriving retail businesses. Since launching in 2011, Poshmark has become a vibrant social shopping community with seven million Seller Stylists helping 50 million users discover items they love from over 100 million items. The company is backed by the world’s leading investment firms including Mayfield
, Menlo Ventures
, GGV Capital
, Inventus Capital
, Uncork Capital
, Union Grove Venture Partners
, Shea Ventures
. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com
, or find us on Instagram
We’re constantly challenging the status quo and are looking for innovative and passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. We’re disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions and the latest technology to optimize our platform. We’re nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; and 4) embrace your weirdness to accept and empower one another on their own unique journey. We’re invested in our team and community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever.
Here’s what we’ll set you up with:
- A team that is invested in transcending journey, career growth and training
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience
- Company sponsors up to 100% cost for your health, dental and vision plans and up to 90% for your dependents
- Macbook and Smartphone reimbursement
- Work alongside world-class talent
- Flexible vacation / paid time off policy
- Parental leave
- Healthy and exciting catered lunches, snacks and beverages offered daily
- Personal style encouraged (or not, whatever you’re in to)
- Fun company happy hours, parties, and offsite events
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
APPLY HERE: https://grnh.se/8d50345b1