APPLY HERE: https://grnh.se/2d6b09821
Are you the type of person who feels they could solve any problem if they just had the right data? Are you curious by nature? We are seeking a strong analyst to help us better understand and manage the Poshmark business through rigorous data analysis and insights.
The ideal candidate will bring a strong business mindset for approaching problems and have basic technical skills in data extraction and manipulation. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with 4-5 years experience to gain valuable experience and drive decisions at a high-growth, mobile commerce start-up.
- Develop a deep understanding of specific areas of the business and the key metrics to measure the performance of one of these areas: Growth, Marketplace Operations, Product, Community Service etc
- Partner with the business team(s) to understand their needs and independently work on a variety of analytics projects focused on delivering insights, dashboards and custom reports to drive a variety of decisions across the user lifecycle
- Extract required data from internal systems, lead analytics projects and monitor key trends in relevant metrics
- Perform extensive QA on data to ensure the quality of data. Follow the standard process for reporting any issues identified and work with Data team to close the data issues
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities through systematic and rigorous measurement and analysis
- Maintain required documentation to ensure inventory of all key findings and growth opportunities
- Identify the right metrics needed to appropriately manage our business, and work with Data Engineering team to implement the data collection needed.
- Identify the opportunities for automated monitoring and work with engineering team to get the automation implemented
- B.A./B.S. or equivalent degree with 4 to 5 years of business analysis experience Or M.S. with 4+ years of business analysis experience.
- Expert knowledge of SQL and MS Excel. Experience with Python, Spark SQL, Scala, Big data and Looker is a huge plus.
- Strong business acumen is required. Experience in one of the business areas - Growth, Product, Marketplace Operations or Community Service is big plus.
- Ability to use data and metrics to back up business cases, planning, and decisions
- Detail oriented and expert in both qualitative and quantitative analysis with a passion for delivering actionable insights to key stakeholders.
- Advanced reporting with strong critical thinking and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Please note that Poshmark will not be able to sponsor work-related visa for this role.
Poshmark is a leading social commerce platform for the next generation of retailers and shoppers. Through technology, our mission is to build the world’s most connected shopping experience, while empowering people to build thriving retail businesses. Since launching in 2011, Poshmark has become a vibrant social shopping community with seven million Seller Stylists helping 50 million users discover items they love from over 100 million items. The company is backed by the world’s leading investment firms including Mayfield
, Menlo Ventures
, GGV Capital
, Inventus Capital
, Uncork Capital
, Union Grove Venture Partners
, Shea Ventures
. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com
, or find us on Instagram
We’re constantly challenging the status quo and are looking for innovative and passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. We’re disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions and the latest technology to optimize our platform. We’re nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; and 4) embrace your weirdness to accept and empower one another on their own unique journey. We’re invested in our team and community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever.
Here’s what we’ll set you up with:
- A team that is invested in transcending journey, career growth and training
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience
- Company sponsors up to 100% cost for your health, dental and vision plans and up to 90% for your dependents
- Macbook and Smartphone reimbursement
- Work alongside world-class talent
- Flexible vacation / paid time off policy
- Parental leave
- Healthy and exciting catered lunches, snacks and beverages offered daily
- Personal style encouraged (or not, whatever you’re in to)
- Fun company happy hours, parties, and offsite events
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
APPLY HERE: https://grnh.se/2d6b09821