NOTE: This is NOT a Recruiter role. The position is geared toward an individual consultant seeking approximately 15-20 hours per week. Must have a proven track record for building pipelines in a remote capacity.
As a Sourcer, you will work closely with our Recruiting Manager to source technical talent for pipelines across tech and non-tech roles in departments. Searches across industries for Software Engineering, Professional Services, Operations, Product Management, Data Science, Mobile Development, Sales, Field Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Finance.
- Work closely with the Recruiting Manager to identify and qualify candidates across our cross-functional departments
- Apply your creative sourcing tactics and look for new ways to network with top talent
- Catalog all candidates, conduct pre-screen interviews and/or reference checks by phone as needed
- 2+ years experience in sourcing and/or recruiter role for technical / engineering positions, using Boolean search, LinkedIn Advanced search and ability to tap and leverage social media networks
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Solid track record of sourcing and recruiting candidates for start-ups and large companies alike
- Must be detail-oriented, excel at multitasking as well as a track record of successfully balancing competing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communications
This is a contract position designed for someone with the ability to work corp to corp approximately 15-20 hours a week, remotely. Hours may increase on an as-needed basis.
Please indicate your rate and availability for this part-time contract opportunity.
This is a telecommute position.
No third parties, please.
NOTE: This is NOT a Recruiter role. The position is geared toward sourcers with 2+ yrs experience.