Apply Here: https://grnh.se/3cfaffa51
Grow your career at Applovin.
AppLovin fuels the growth of many of the world’s most popular mobile games and game studios. Since 2012, the company’s technologies have been instrumental in driving the explosive growth of games from its studio partners and its own studios. AppLovin makes those same technologies available to all game developers, resulting in a richer mobile game ecosystem and better games for people everywhere. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally. Learn more at applovin.com
AppLovin is one of Inc.‘s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are seeking an experienced senior marketing manager to join our marketing team. This is an incredible opportunity to partner with an innovative and fun company that is taking off in the mobile games space. This position offers great potential for growth, so we are looking for a strategic marketer with a desire to manage content and assist with content creation across a variety of marketing campaigns.
You will lead our content program by creating our content strategy to raise brand awareness through various marketing channels including owning our corporate blog, contributed articles and technical industry content. In addition to maintaining current volume, you will define the long-term vision and strategic plan for all content.
Our ideal candidate is a seasoned content marketer with experience writing for the mobile ad tech ecosystem. As Senior Marketing Manager, Content you should perform well under deadlines, be detail-oriented, and have expert-level knowledge of our industry -- mobile and ad tech-specific knowledge is a requirement. Ultimately, you should be able to craft and execute on a content strategy that aligns with the company’s goals and brand.
- Develop a content strategy aligned with both short-term and long-term marketing goals
- Help better establish and maintain our “voice”
- Create and publish engaging industry-focused content
- Own the end-to-end content marketing process from initial concept to creation
- Develop and maintain an editorial calendar for the company blog
- Ensure external and internal content is defined and aligned across all touchpoints
- Ideate concepts, storylines, topics, etc. for our blog and media
- Optimize content for SEO
- Build/manage content resources and guest bloggers and proofread and approve all their material before it posts
- Monitor competitive intelligence and industry trends (as it relates to content) and report on them and untapped opportunities
- Report to the Director of Communications and work closely with the entire marketing team
- 8+ years of proven content marketing experience
- Understanding of mobile ad tech ecosystem
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional copywriting (writing samples required, portfolios highly encouraged)
- Tenacious self-starter with a high level of initiative and strong follow-through
- (Preferred) Proficiency with Google Docs, Asana and HubSpot
- Knowledge of SEO and understanding of Google Analytics (or other analytics tool to determine metrics)
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, marketing or a related field
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transportation
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- 401k matching
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible time off—work hard and take time when you need it
Apply Here: https://grnh.se/3cfaffa51